Citizens of 74 countries can visit the Republic of Belarus without a visa within 30 days (including arrival and departure days).
For visa-free entry, you must arrive in the country and then leave through the national airport Minsk (does not apply to persons arriving in Belarus by flights from Russia, as well as intending to fly to Russian airports).
Foreign nationals must have the following documents:
• a valid passport or another substituting document for travelling abroad;
• medical insurance for at least 10 thousand Euros that covers the territory of Belarus (can be obtained at the National Airport “Minsk”);
• financial means: at least 22 Euros for each day of stay
2. The Republic Of Austria.
3. The Republic Of Albania.
4. The Principality Of Andorra.
5. Antigua and Barbuda.
7. The Kingdom Of Bahrain.
8. The Kingdom Of Belgium.
9. The Republic Of Bulgaria.
10. Bosnia and Herzegovina.
11. The Republic Of Vanuatu.
12. The state of Vatican city.
13. United Kingdom of great Britain and Northern Ireland.
15. The Socialist Republic Of Vietnam*.
16. The Republic Of Haiti*.
17. Islamic Republic Of The Gambia*.
18. The Federal Republic Of Germany.
20. The Kingdom Of Denmark.
21. The Commonwealth Of Dominica.
22. The Republic Of India*.
23. The Republic Of Indonesia.
25. The Republic Of Iceland.
26. The Kingdom Of Spain.
27. The Italian Republic.
29. The Republic Of Cyprus.
31. The Republic Of Korea.
32. The State Of Kuwait.
33. The Republic Of Latvia**.
34. The Lebanese Republic*.
35. The Republic Of Lithuania.
36. The Principality Of Liechtenstein.
37. The Grand Duchy Of Luxembourg.
38. The Republic Of Macedonia.
40. The Republic Of Malta.
41. The United Mexican States.
42. The Federated States Of Micronesia.
43. The Principality Of Monaco.
44. Republic Of Namibia*.
45. Kingdom Of The Netherlands.
46. The Republic Of Nicaragua.
47. New Zealand.
48. The Kingdom Of Norway.
49. The Sultanate Of Oman.
50. The Republic Of Panama.
51. The Republic Of Peru.
52. The Republic Of Poland.
53. The Portuguese Republic.
55. Independent State Of Samoa*.
56. The Republic Of San Marino.
57. The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia.
58. The Republic Of Seychelles.
59. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
60. The Republic Of Singapore.
61. Slovak Republic.
62. The Republic Of Slovenia.
63. United States Of America.
64. Eastern Republic Of Uruguay.
65. The Republic Of Finland.
66. The French Republic.
67. The Republic Of Croatia.
68. Czech Republic.
69. The Republic Of Chile.
70. The Swiss Confederation.
71. The Kingdom Of Sweden.
72. The Republic Of El Salvador.
73. The Republic Of Estonia***.
* If the valid document for traveling abroad contains a valid multiple - entry visa of the member States of the European Union or the member States of the Schengen area with a mark on entry into the territory of a member state of the European Union or a member state of the Schengen area, as well as air tickets confirming the date of departure from the national airport Minsk.
** Including persons who have the status of a non-citizen of the Republic of Latvia.
*** Including stateless persons permanently residing in the Republic of Estonia.
If staying for a period more than 10 days, foreign citizens must register in the territorial offices of the Department of Citizenship and Migration of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Belarus.